Go to navigation
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:49 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:12 pm
Posts: 24
RajaMum wrote:
Hi Annie, one of my friend's DD with a score of 275 in catchment moved from 20 to 19 so it is moving very slowly. Will post her updates here.

Cut off scores seem much higher this year. It will be interesting to see how much movement there is in the summer. Good luck to everyone and keep posting updates on movement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 11:08 am
Posts: 7
Hi rocky,
According to my friend she started off at 20 and went 1 down then 3 up so should be around 18 now, so definitely moving at snail pace.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:28 am
Posts: 13
NonSuch - moved only 5 places (36 to 31) for us in the past 1 month for OOC.

anyone aware of any whatsapp or any other group for Wallington to discuss travel/apartment move etc.,?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:02 pm
Posts: 1031
Most of the movement will have happened before we were given our waiting list numbers.

There may be one or two more spaces coming up over the next few months, perhaps as people move house over the summer holidays and look for new schools, or at the start of the new term when one or two children don't show up because they're going to private schools and haven't turned down their state school offer. But it will be very small numbers at this stage, I imagine.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:28 am
Posts: 13
streathammum wrote:
Most of the movement will have happened before we were given our waiting list numbers.

There may be one or two more spaces coming up over the next few months, perhaps as people move house over the summer holidays and look for new schools, or at the start of the new term when one or two children don't show up because they're going to private schools and haven't turned down their state school offer. But it will be very small numbers at this stage, I imagine.


I think so too...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:12 pm
Posts: 24
hemamalav wrote:
streathammum wrote:
Most of the movement will have happened before we were given our waiting list numbers.

There may be one or two more spaces coming up over the next few months, perhaps as people move house over the summer holidays and look for new schools, or at the start of the new term when one or two children don't show up because they're going to private schools and haven't turned down their state school offer. But it will be very small numbers at this stage, I imagine.


I think so too...


I think there's a Brexit effect going on here - Less people are going down the private route because of the uncertainty of a sustained financial commitment. I do think the Sutton schools need to reduce the numbers of students travelling from very far - I don't think this is advantageous to anyone long term. I have seen messages from people here with the daughter's carpooling from Isleworth. That's doesn't sound like an easy journey!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:39 am
Posts: 1
Hi

Anyone received offer from Nonsuch this month from out of catchment,, We r OCC.

Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:46 am
Posts: 3
Finally! Received an IC offer from Wallington last week. What a wait! We are extremely happy as this was DD 1st choice. The list is moving but slowly. Good luck to those still waiting. I hope you get good news too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:12 pm
Posts: 24
SaSa1 wrote:
Finally! Received an IC offer from Wallington last week. What a wait! We are extremely happy as this was DD 1st choice. The list is moving but slowly. Good luck to those still waiting. I hope you get good news too.


Many congrats to your daughter for getting offered a place at Wallington Girls. Are you able to share what score she got to give some idea to others on the forum who are still on the waiting list?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:31 pm
Posts: 10
Hi All
Any other movement in inside or outside catchment for Nonsuch or Wallington....Also does anybody knows if the movement in admissions continues in Summer holidays or not
Thanks in advance


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mum_Cam and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2019