Go to navigation
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:08 am 

RajaMum wrote:
Hi Annie, one of my friend's DD with a score of 275 in catchment moved from 20 to 19 so it is moving very slowly. Will post her updates here.

Cut off scores seem much higher this year. It will be interesting to see how much movement there is in the summer. Good luck to everyone and keep posting updates on movement.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:54 am 

Hi rocky,
According to my friend she started off at 20 and went 1 down then 3 up so should be around 18 now, so definitely moving at snail pace.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:57 am 

NonSuch - moved only 5 places (36 to 31) for us in the past 1 month for OOC.

anyone aware of any whatsapp or any other group for Wallington to discuss travel/apartment move etc.,?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:08 pm 

Most of the movement will have happened before we were given our waiting list numbers.

There may be one or two more spaces coming up over the next few months, perhaps as people move house over the summer holidays and look for new schools, or at the start of the new term when one or two children don't show up because they're going to private schools and haven't turned down their state school offer. But it will be very small numbers at this stage, I imagine.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:23 pm 

streathammum wrote:
Most of the movement will have happened before we were given our waiting list numbers.

There may be one or two more spaces coming up over the next few months, perhaps as people move house over the summer holidays and look for new schools, or at the start of the new term when one or two children don't show up because they're going to private schools and haven't turned down their state school offer. But it will be very small numbers at this stage, I imagine.

I think so too...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:26 am 

hemamalav wrote:
streathammum wrote:

I think so too...

I think there's a Brexit effect going on here - Less people are going down the private route because of the uncertainty of a sustained financial commitment. I do think the Sutton schools need to reduce the numbers of students travelling from very far - I don't think this is advantageous to anyone long term. I have seen messages from people here with the daughter's carpooling from Isleworth. That's doesn't sound like an easy journey!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:44 am 

Hi

Anyone received offer from Nonsuch this month from out of catchment,, We r OCC.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:47 pm 

Finally! Received an IC offer from Wallington last week. What a wait! We are extremely happy as this was DD 1st choice. The list is moving but slowly. Good luck to those still waiting. I hope you get good news too.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:20 am 

SaSa1 wrote:
Finally! Received an IC offer from Wallington last week. What a wait! We are extremely happy as this was DD 1st choice. The list is moving but slowly. Good luck to those still waiting. I hope you get good news too.

Many congrats to your daughter for getting offered a place at Wallington Girls. Are you able to share what score she got to give some idea to others on the forum who are still on the waiting list?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:25 pm 

Hi All
Any other movement in inside or outside catchment for Nonsuch or Wallington....Also does anybody knows if the movement in admissions continues in Summer holidays or not
Thanks in advance

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next