11 Plus Exams Forum
http://www2.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/11plus/

Mill Hill County High School - Scores
http://www2.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/11plus/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=55622
Page 2 of 3

Author:  ToadMum [ Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mill Hill County High School - Scores

Yes wrote:
268 out of a possible 282


Not 'out of' - these are standardised scores. The score tells you more about your DC's relative position, which in the normal course of events (given a 'normal' normal distribution, so to speak), would be well up in the top 4% of candidates. I don't know exactly how the scores are calculated there, though.

Author:  Yes [ Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mill Hill County High School - Scores

ToadMum wrote:
Yes wrote:
268 out of a possible 282


Not 'out of' - these are standardised scores. The score tells you more about your DC's relative position, which in the normal course of events (given a 'normal' normal distribution, so to speak), would be well up in the top 4% of candidates. I don't know exactly how the scores are calculated there, though.


It is not my text. This is copy-paste from school letter. .... achieved an offer score of 268 out of a possible 282.

Author:  ToadMum [ Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mill Hill County High School - Scores

Yes wrote:
ToadMum wrote:
Yes wrote:
268 out of a possible 282


Not 'out of' - these are standardised scores. The score tells you more about your DC's relative position, which in the normal course of events (given a 'normal' normal distribution, so to speak), would be well up in the top 4% of candidates. I don't know exactly how the scores are calculated there, though.


It is not my text. This is copy-paste from school letter. .... achieved an offer score of 268 out of a possible 282.


:shock: is all I can say to that...

Author:  dips [ Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mill Hill County High School - Scores

My DD achieved a score of 257 out of a possible 282
Do you think it is enough to get in!!!!!

Author:  piggys [ Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mill Hill County High School - Scores

dips wrote:
My DD achieved a score of 257 out of a possible 282
Do you think it is enough to get in!!!!!


Read the copy and pasted quotation on the previous page. Last year they offered out to 266 and above. It has hovered around that mark for several years. I can tell you for a fact that the school will not divulge any more information on that so all you can do is apply and hope for the best.

Author:  Happy16 [ Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mill Hill County High School - Scores

MY son achieved 262.
I am really keen to know if this score will achieve a score based on previous years stats at least in the waiting list?
Thanks

Author:  anotherdad [ Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mill Hill County High School - Scores

Look above.

Author:  Catherinekane [ Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mill Hill County High School - Scores

My daughter achieved 263

Author:  nyr [ Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mill Hill County High School - Scores

It may be worth asking the school's admissions officer if the quoted music and technology cut-off scores for allocation of the 24 places under each criteria are for national offer day or for the start of the autumn term, as waiting lists can move a fair bit between March and September. You can probably send an email.

Author:  kwy [ Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mill Hill County High School - Scores

Hi,

My DS scored 271 out of 282 as per result email.

Regards,

KWY

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/