Go to navigation
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:07 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:40 pm 
Quote:
From a mother (and the person who started the topic) who simply wants her child to look as further afield as possible.

well there are some excellent universities in Australia - is that far enough!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:14 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Enough of the porkies now!

The real reason your 'husband' does not want to send your daughter private is more down to his reluctance (or inability) to pay the fees and not for fear of "who she might mix with".

I stand by my opinion of over-rated Oxbridge! The UK educational system in general needs to raise its standards, and fast!

Need I say more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:41 pm 
You never know, perhaps within the next 10 years we will be able to live on Mars, pluto or some new planet yet to be discovered. Now that is thinking afield, but never far enough!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:13 pm 
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:16 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
You never know, perhaps within the next 10 years we will be able to live on Mars, pluto or some new planet yet to be discovered. Now that is thinking afield, but never far enough!

Yes.. but will we be the superior species! What other purpose in life can there is there. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:17 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Yes.. but will we be the superior species! What other purpose in life can there is there. 8)

Can there is be? My but I must have sausage fingers and that certainly wont commend me to the beautiful people :cry: