Go to navigation
It is currently Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:16 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:18 pm 

hermanmunster wrote:
Periperi00

I have approved the 3 posts you have made, as they were made in the middle of the night this had to wait until I was awake. :lol: we moderators do sleep in the dungeon sometimes :wink:

You should now be able to send PMs but please remember the forum is designed to help all and is better if discussions can be had there and not via PM if at all possible. Please also note that some forum users do not have access to PM facilities for a range of reasons and hence may not respond.

Thanks and apologies for the duplication of messages, as I thought they were not getting through.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:02 am 

Daogroupie wrote:
Sorry, I can see from their website that they are using the paper format.

I was thinking they were using the online format that St Pauls and Downe House use for their knock out first round.

They have of course removed all the former consortium papers but there are bound to be tutors around still using them as they are great papers.

CEM is short timed sections so it is not the same format as the one that Habs, St Pauls, St Albans , City and NLCS is using.

So don't waste any time doing standard format English and Maths papers. DG

Hi
Forgive me if I keep asking same question.I am new to this forum.I need help with useful materials to help prepare my kids for QE boys ,HABS,City of London girls,St Albans.Also tutor recommendation will be appreciated.
Many thanks in anticipation.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:18 am 

I used one for my son and daughter, it is very helpful. My son is in St paul's now and my daughter got into HBS Band A successfully.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:37 pm 

V&J wrote:
I used one for my son and daughter, it is very helpful. My son is in St paul's now and my daughter got into HBS Band A successfully.

V&J, could you please help PM me the website you used? Sorry I can't use PM yet as I only recently joined. Many thanks.