Go to navigation
It is currently Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:06 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:48 pm 

PPP wrote:
Yes we are likely to accept Tiffin as daughter prefers it and most of her friends going there too. Although it is a bit further out than Nonsuch.

Great, as long as the journey is doable. Welcome!

PPP wrote:
Stroller, let me take this opportunity to say how tremendously helpful your threads and TGS sticky has been for us. Hence the reason we registered and posted today so it can help and manage other parents expectations.

Much appreciated. This forum made a difference to our family, so the sticky in particular is my way of returning the favour.

PPP wrote:
vali2019, we are in the designated area, so based on your daughter's score you should be next on the list..

Vali, you must be very close now. When you have news to share, please let us know!

Anyone else not too far off the cut-off with fingers crossed?

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admissions arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:53 pm 

It’s been an agonising wait and it seems it will last longer now.
But we are hopeful.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:38 pm 

Our wait is finally over. Sooner than we anticipated. My DD has been offered a place at TGS. Her score is 105.6.
Thank you all for the valuable inputs and information shared. Special thanks to the Moderators & Admins.
I wish the very best of luck to all aspirants who are anxiously waiting. I hope everyone gets a place.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:22 pm 

We received an offer 40 min ago - I registered, to help other users determine their place on the waiting list.

My daughter's score was 104.9 and we live in the designated area.

Good luck to everybody and thanks for all previous posts.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:41 pm 

osterleymum is next. Good luck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:33 pm 

emmy2019 wrote:
We received an offer 40 min ago - I registered, to help other users determine their place on the waiting list.

My daughter's score was 104.9 and we live in the designated area.

Good luck to everybody and thanks for all previous posts.

Vali2019 and emmy2019, congrats to both of your daughters. Have a great weekend!

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admissions arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:34 pm 

Osterleymum wrote:
We missed by a few marks . My dd got 104.7 . Shocking to us as she cleared all other selectives at really high scores.

Were you in today’s batch?

Who else is close?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:34 pm 

Hello lovely people, thank you for bringing up and updating the forum.

PPP, Vali2019 and emmy2019 - congratulations on your offers and good luck to everyone waiting for good news.

My DD score is 106.5 and no official offer yet..
PPP thank you very much for your post, seeing it today I phoned Kingston Council and they advised that offer has been emailed yesterday to Surrey but for some reason I felt that the lady didn't sound so sure.
I was so happy and thought let me wait patiently for the email to come through, no email, so I called Surrey admissions x 3 no communication received from Kingston. Do you think my DD might have been missed out?

Still holding our breath...
Thank you

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:03 am 

vnes29 wrote:

My DD score is 106.5 and no official offer yet..
PPP thank you very much for your post, seeing it today I phoned Kingston Council and they advised that offer has been emailed yesterday to Surrey but for some reason I felt that the lady didn't sound so sure.

Vnes29, do you live in a post code that is part of the designated area?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:02 am 

Yes we live in designated catchment area - TW16

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next