Go to navigation
It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:25 am
Posts: 51
I received a phone call today from WHSB and they offered a place for my DS..

Score : 357.06 OOC

Waiting list Position movement:

02/03 - 42nd

24/03 - 39th

23/04 - 19th

19/05 - offered place

Good luck to the parents


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:05 am
Posts: 14
My DD has been offered a place at WHSG with score of 349.88. We had already accepted an offer at SHSG and sent in the welcome pack. How do we turn down the SHSG offer? Do we email the school or the local authority to turn down the offer?

Many thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:41 pm
Posts: 10882
Location: Essex
ronabi wrote:
My DD has been offered a place at WHSG with score of 349.88. We had already accepted an offer at SHSG and sent in the welcome pack. How do we turn down the SHSG offer? Do we email the school or the local authority to turn down the offer?

Many thanks.


I would contact both the school (out of courtesy) and the LA. The waiting lists are held by the Southend School Admissions team for all Southend Borough schools until the end of the summer holidays.

_________________
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:05 am
Posts: 14
ToadMum wrote:
ronabi wrote:
My DD has been offered a place at WHSG with score of 349.88. We had already accepted an offer at SHSG and sent in the welcome pack. How do we turn down the SHSG offer? Do we email the school or the local authority to turn down the offer?

Many thanks.


I would contact both the school (out of courtesy) and the LA. The waiting lists are held by the Southend School Admissions team for all Southend Borough schools until the end of the summer holidays.


Thanks Toadmum. I will contact both. We are out of catchment so I will be contacting my LA and not Southend I presume.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:24 pm
Posts: 3
Had an email from WHSG this morning offering a place for my DD with score 344.07


OOC WL position -
4th May : 16th
23rd June : 2nd

Will be giving up CCHSG place. Good luck to others on WL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:41 pm
Posts: 12
Hi

We've also received an offer from WHSG today.

Score 343.664 and was originally waitlist number 77 at WHSG ooc

Seems a crazy move in the wait list.

Think we will be accepting this place and giving up the place SHSG


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:27 pm
Posts: 3
My daughter has been offered a place at CCHS last week and we accepted it. Just wanted to ask if other parents have also received a letter through the mail, or is everything done online?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:07 pm
Posts: 18
pocahontas80 wrote:
My daughter has been offered a place at CCHS last week and we accepted it. Just wanted to ask if other parents have also received a letter through the mail, or is everything done online?


Everything was online for us through the CCHS link.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:27 pm
Posts: 3
Unicorndad wrote:
pocahontas80 wrote:
My daughter has been offered a place at CCHS last week and we accepted it. Just wanted to ask if other parents have also received a letter through the mail, or is everything done online?


Everything was online for us through the CCHS link.

Thank you!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:48 pm
Posts: 26
Please delete if this is not relevant. What does 106 mean in CEM? For example I can calculate that for CSSE 345 is roughly top 16% and 400 is 1.4% (from memory and it was also before age standardisation). Is there any info on how CEM calculate their scores? Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2021