Go to navigation
It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:16 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:00 pm 

Hi Everyone, I know that there is a coach service from Gants Hill for WSHB, Mymist and Crest. I understand they run from 6:50 and 7am respectively. I have wondering apart form these two, are they any others? Perhaps one that run a little later?

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:54 pm 

Arrowana wrote:
Hi Everyone, I know that there is a coach service from Gants Hill for WSHB, Mymist and Crest. I understand they run from 6:50 and 7am respectively. I have wondering apart form these two, are they any others? Perhaps one that run a little later?

Thanks

Assuming that you mean WHSB, Westcliff High School for Boys, have you ever driven down the A127 'a little bit later' in the morning? We do actually have traffic at our end and you are just as likely to be sitting in it eastbound as westbound during rush hour.

If your DS is going to find being out of the house and on his way to school at that time of the morning a burden (and who can blame him, really?), perhaps he would find somewhere a little closer to home preferable? Or you could move down here and put the burden of commuting onto the adults rather than the child?

(And btw, did you mean to post in 'Trafford'? If you ask a Mod, they can move your thread to 'Essex' :) ).